Welcome to the WSN laboratory, Department of Information Technology , which is part of the Center for Wireless Sensor Network , a national research center with headquarters at , IRAN. WSNLAB is a paradigm shift in innovative research and higher education in the area of emerging network technologies. HE company concept of national distribution of research and educational activities, combined with commercialization of the results, provides entrepreneurship at the level of Masters Education and innovation at the PhD level.
Our mission is to serve as a platform for joint activities in the convergence of networks, technologies, services and applications field through regional, national and international cooperation.
Head of Wireless Sensor Network Laboratory
Goals of the Lab
- Using a hands on approach, explore a variety of tools needed to implement, test and document end-to-end applications with Wireless Sensor Networks technologies
- Participate in the development of one such project
- Strengthen your abilities to successfully work in a team
The lab is divided in two parts. The first part is a series of 8 weekly meetings, where different concepts of a WSN subtopic will be presented by a supervisor. A list of exercises will be made available, some of which will be solved during class as an example, while others will be left as homework assignments and will have to be prepared in more depth and presented as indicated (e.g., deliver source code, show mini application working, present documentation, etc.) during the following weeks. The second part is the final project, which will be described in the incoming weeks. This project will also have to be delivered, documented and showcased accordingly.
- Programming in C/C++/Java
- Basic understanding of network protocols
- Willingness to work in a team